Full Stack Developer at Mimacom (Denver, CO) (allows remote)
Location: Denver, CO
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-27 05:00:20
Full Stack Engineer (BPM)
United States, Denver, CO or 100% Remote
Digital solutions are changing almost every aspect of people's lives around the world. As part of the mimacom team, we show our customers the way into the digital age and increase their performance through our individual and high-quality software solutions.
In order to expand our services, we are building up a team at our location in Denver with a focus on BPM. We are working closely with our sister company Flowable with the aim of providing our customers with end-to-end expert knowledge in the area of process and case management. Flowable provides an innovative product related to intelligent automation, business process management (BPM) and adaptive case management (ACM).
Do you have an affinity for BPM? Are you eager for knowledge? Do you have an agile mindset and a "hands-on mentality"? Then you should join our global mimacom family and actively shape the digital future with us! Join us as: Full Stack Engineer
- As part of a project team, you enable our customers to run digital end-to-end processes by creating challenging and innovative solutions based on the Flowable product.
- Analyse requirements, design and implement solutions for our customers
- Demonstrate product increments and extend the solution according to customer feedback
- Provide comprehensive support and advice on development and integration of Flowable
- Provide technical advice on the Flowable product ecosystem for other developers in the company
- Collaborate with the development team and develop possible future product extensions
- Be part of a growing company with plenty of room to express your creativity and bountiful development opportunities
- Take on tasks where you can assume responsibility in an international IT company
- Get involved in projects from different industries, with diverse requirements and technical needs
- We offer freedom with responsibility - take over responsibility within a project team and benefit from the flexible working conditions (self-organization, choose your own device, flexible working hours, home office)
- Flat hierarchy, direct feedback culture as well as freedom to set impulses for change
- Broad experience in software development with Java and Spring
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD and test concepts and practical experience with maintaining project CI/CD pipelines
- Practical experience with the implementation of the integration of external systems and knowledge of basic communication protocols and APIs (REST, SOAP or messaging).
- Strong interest and ideally practical experience in BPM frameworks/products/standards (CMMN, BPMN, DMN)
- Ability to orient yourself quickly in new code & working environments.
- Hands-on mentality and passion for IT technologies
- Customer-oriented and results-driven personality. Willingness to work independently and as a team with resilience and proactivity
- Solid presentation skills to provide technical support for customers incl. product presentations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or similar
- Proficient in English