Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-27 05:00:25
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
We’re providing an opportunity to work remotely as a contractor.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a collaborative, autonomous, cross-functional agile team of Software Engineers.
- Design, develop and deploy user experiences with a focus on usability, high availability, low latency and scalability.
- Deploy to production multiple times a day, with typical records of 1000+ monthly deployments with a commit lead time of ~40 mins.
- Build out and improve new Node.js backend systems to meet the needs of a modern and growing business.
- Be responsible for the services that are shared by your team in a DevOps culture.
- Continuously improve the product by innovating on the service through the usage of A/B tests.
- Care about quality, test your own code and automate as much as possible.
Skills and qualities we appreciate:
- Experience in full-stack development with the focus on the back-end.
- Expertise in the project’s technical stack: NodeJS, React, SQLServer, Postgres, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Docker, with knowledge of C# (.net core and Windows only), Angular and Solr as a great advantage.
- Deep knowledge of and care about sound engineering practices like pair programming, upfront automated testing, continuous deployment, and trunk based development.
- DevOps mindset and a broad understanding of databases, CI/CD principles and build/release process management.
- Proactiveness, love for learning and knowledge-sharing, a problem-solving, can-do attitude and orientation towards results.
- Excellent communication and English skills.
What you will find at Zenitech:
- An hourly rate of 20 - 35 Eur Gross - negotiable based on your competencies and experience.
- Remote work opportunity and a healthy work-life balance.
- Technical equipment which you can choose.
- A culture of continuous professional growth, mentorship and a people-centric mindset.
- Opportunities to gain and share knowledge in internal and external events.
- Work within a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community of talented and supportive people across technology products and consulting.
- Simplified processes, flat team structure, open mindset and great atmosphere nurtured by commitment and autonomy.
- An opportunity to help your team to grow by participating in our Referral System.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!