Front End Developer - React at Kunai Consulting (San Francisco, CA) (allows remote)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-27 05:00:35
Kunai is a growing digital agency of 50+ engineers, designers, and architects. During the past decade, we've shipped over 150 products for a portfolio of renowned clients including Visa, the United Nations, the NBA, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, TOMS Shoes, and many fintech unicorn startups. Our founders built a previous agency (Monsoon) that was acquired by Capital One in 2015.
As a Front End Developer on our team, you will deliver unique product experiences for our clients to enjoy in the wild. Your day-to-day will include designing and building stunning UI's, mastering new skills, and showing up ready for anything. Your role will be challenging, fun, and interesting.
- Work with a team of engineers with deep experience in distributed microservices and full stack applications.
- Write front-end code in an environment where test-driven development (TDD) and CI/CD pipelining is second nature.
- Own the technical design and build out of cross-functional, multi-platform, front-end applications.
- Stay on top of trends, test new technologies, and contribute to technology communities at Kunai, our clients, and the wider world to mentor other engineers.
- Work with client product managers to deliver mission-critical cloud-based fintech solutions that will be used by millions of Americans.
- Use React, Redux, GraphQL, AWS, Amplify, Node, open-source libraries, and RESTful web services to build applications that work across browsers and across devices.
- At least 4 years of experience in software engineering, including working with open-source frameworks in an Agile environment.
- Strong familiarity with deploying, maintaining, and monitoring applications on AWS or a similar cloud service.
- Experience with GraphQL
- Knowledge of backend development using Node
- API integration
- Experience with Amplify