(Senior) Full-Stack Engineer - Value Accelerator (m/f/d) - SAP Business Process at Signavio (Berlin, Germany) (allows remote)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-27 05:01:06
You will join a small, newly established Platform Team of passionate, friendly and skilled individuals. The team is developing a solution that accelerates the business value for our customers. Our team does user research, validates concepts, builds incrementally and applies innovative implementation techniques to create the best possible value for our customers.
Based from our Berlin office, you will be part of our development teams and take a vital role in driving new features with the aim of scaling our product offering. In this role you will be working in a cross-functional team who values trust, respect and diversity.
We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use. To thrive in this role you are someone who appreciates close collaboration, open communication, and feedback.
- Contributing to the entire cycle of product development, from first ideas and brainstorming sessions to continuously delivering improvements based on customer data
- Bootstrapping and developing end-to-end product increments (Front & Backend) in collaboration with the team
- Working on the inception of a new microservice and serverless system
- Collaborating with other teams and tech leads across the organization
- Ensuring compliance with our security guidelines
- Responsible for end-to-end service delivery and operations (deployment, monitoring, alarming & maintenance)
- Follow Agile principles and values
- Review the work of your teammates and support them
- Mentorship of less experienced peers
- Experience with Typescript, Node.js, CDK, AWS Lambda, Postgres
- Experience with ReactJs
- Bootstrapping and building web applications
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as AWS, Docker, CircleCI and K8S
- Experience with microservice or serverless architectures
- Experience with Rest APIs and GraphQL as well as interservice communication and security patterns
- Experience with building & operating distributed systems
- Challenging existing and defining new architectural standards with senior stakeholders
- Comfortable with fast iterations, test driven development, pair programming,pragmatic development approaches and fail-fast attitude
- Ability to communicate decisions
- Ability to handle uncertainty and to adapt to continuous change
- Customer-centric and data-driven decision making
What we offerWe keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust, not micromanaging.The whole department is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin, however due to the current situation we work and onboard 100% remotely to keep our employees safe.
Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth with functional in-house coaching and a personal development budget that includes three days off per year. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning groups, jours fixes and our annual Code Camp.
You are free to use the OS of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it. Signavio will support you with all the necessary office equipment, even when working from home!We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone gets flexible working hours and 30 days of holidays per year. Moreover, Signavio will support you in case of relocation and visa application.
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.