Software Engineer C# .NET at Sonova AG (Stäfa, Schweiz)
Location: Stäfa, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-28 05:01:00
Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Software Engineer C# .NET
In our R&D group, we develop hearing solutions and services for hearing impaired people and hearing care professionals in the form of hearing instruments, accessories, web services, mobile applications and PC software.Work in agile and international teams of software engineers developing software platforms and fitting applications. You develop software that is used within our production environment to produce millions of hearing instruments every year. You are responsible for the development of innovative solutions to handle the diversity of our instruments our production environment.
- Design and develop software solutions to handle the technical diversity of our hearing systems in production
- Keep the production software platform fit for supporting ever more capable hearing instruments
- Implement and maintain the necessary test plans for the hearing-solutions manufacturing
- Implement, test, integrate, maintain production software code components
- Work with the latest tools and agile methods in a medical product environment
- Contribute to our agile, developer-driven culture and environment
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Strong C# programming skills and 3+ years of experience with C# .NET; experience with C/C++ is a plus
- Experienced in software application architecture concepts and design patterns
- Result-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, fluency in German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
Sonova AGLaubisrütistrasse 28CH-8712 Stäfa+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.