Hardware Integration Engineer at Sonova AG (Stäfa, Schweiz)
Location: Stäfa, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-28 05:01:21
e and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Hardware Integration Engineer
We are looking for a Hardware Integration Engineer who is passionate about developing new products. You will work in the «Electroacoustics» team within our Research & Development department, where all system components, i.e. acoustic transducers, PCBs, mechanical parts, antennas and rechargeable batteries are integrated into a full hearing system. In this challenging position you will be responsible to deliver new hearing aid hardware on time and of high quality.
- Development of hearing aid hardware – from a self-built prototype to a final product
- Definition of electronic and acoustic design including performance characteristics
- Measurement and simulation of acoustic and wireless systems
- Collaboration between different R&D sites
- Prototype creation
- Regulatory documentation and definition of test limits for internal and external partners
- MSc or BSc in electrical engineering, systems engineering, biomedical engineering or similar
- Experience in developing electronic- and/or acoustic- systems preferably with wireless functionality
- Matlab, C, C#, Arduino or other micro-controller working knowledge is a nice to have
- Open-minded person with hands-on attitude and good team player
- Innovative, communicative, agile and self-motivated
- Fluent in English, German is an asset
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform. For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
Sonova AGLaubisrütistrasse 28CH-8712 Stäfa+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.