Database Engineer at Sustainalytics () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-02 05:00:44
- Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading – use specialized tools such as Pentaho Spoon to create and manage complex ETL processes;
- Specialized Data Handling – working with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MS SQL
- Data integration – ensure that systems created by other teams integrate properly and respect the requirements defined by the architecture team.
- Contribute to the development of new analytical methods and tools to be used on internal/external level
- Front-end development of light interfaces for internal use;
- Solid knowledge of SQL database environments (MSSQL, mySQL and PostreSQL);
- Familiar with up to date industry standards for Database Design, Data Maintenance and Security;
- Experience with ETL tools as Pentaho Spoon
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission vision and values;
About UsSustainalytics is a Morningstar company dedicated to responsible investment with over 25 years' experience in ESG research and ratings. With an extensive client base across asset managers, asset owners and investment banks, our mission is to provide the insights required for investors and companies to make more informed decisions that lead to a more just and sustainable global economy.As Morningstar’s ESG center of excellence we are responsible for driving both the commercial success and innovation of its ESG products as well as its overall ESG strategy.In these times, we rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.