Software Engineer (f/m/d) Metrology at JENOPTIK AG (Jena, Deutschland)
Location: Jena, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-02 05:00:48
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Software Engineer (f/m/d) Metrology
Reference number: 3239
Location: Jena, TH
- Architecture, concept, development and maintenance of software for measuring instruments
- Technical project management for complex software projects
- Coordination of external services within the project
- Software release management as well as administration of development tools
- Technical leadership and further development of the team
- Support of adjacent departments in software-related issues
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on computer science or software engineering or a comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of the programming languages C, C#, C++, .NET (MS Visual Studio), Azure DevOps as well as Git
- Good knowledge of the topics of deep learning and artificial intelligence
- Knowledge in the area of measurement technology and/ or automated systems is advantageous
- Good German and English skills combined with an international mindset
- Enjoy working in teams and interdisciplinary projects
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sandra Jobst+49 3641 65 2192