Group Leader (f/m/d) R&D Software at JENOPTIK AG (Villingen-Schwenningen, Deutschland)
Location: Villingen-Schwenningen, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-02 05:00:52
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Group Leader (f/m/d) R&D Software
Reference number: 2703
Location: Jena, TH, Villingen-Schwenningen, BW
- Management of the Opto-Mechanical Design group
- Technical and disciplinary leadership as well as targeted development of the assigned employees
- Responsibility for providing the necessary development resources and competencies of the department to support product developments
- Operational planning and scheduling of employees in the group
- Creation and further development of competencies in the group
- Development or selection of tools & methodologies for the team as well as definition and implementation of standards
- Ensuring product innovation and safety as well as defined manufacturing costs and a process-safe manufacturing transition, support in case of technical problems
- Analysis, conceptual design, construction and industrialization of opto-mechanical products, devices and assemblies
- Preparation of specifications, budgets and technical product documentation according to current standards
- Close cooperation with product management, product and technology development expertise, manufacturing as well as quality and purchasing of the division
- Support in the selection, coordination and technical development of external service providers
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Successfully completed studies in engineering (mechanical engineering, mechatronics,; Information Technology, precision mechanics or comparable) with corresponding specialization in the area of construction
- Many years of proven experience and competence in the design and system development of complex opto-mechatronic modules and components
- Several years of leadership experience as a team leader or manager of larger projects in an industrial environment is advantageous
- Broad and application proven knowledge of modern R&D processes, methods and tools
- Proven experience in systems engineering, project management and project controlling
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Entrepreneurial mindset as well as reliability and strong analytical and conceptual skills
- A customer- and goal-oriented work style combined with a structured and team-oriented approach to work
- Sense of responsibility and strong communication skills
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sandra Jobst+49 3641 65 2192