Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-03 05:00:29
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
This position will be hired Remotely within the US.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Work with engineering teams to understand their priorities and emerging needs to prioritize solutions that keep pace with product development
- Collaboratively works with customer support teams to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Ability to write high quality code in a driven open-source language.
- Understanding and practical experience supporting but not limited to; NodeJS, AngularJS, Lit, Webpack and Jest.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
What would be nice for you to have:
- You will own the deliverable from working with the product manager to define the scope, all the way through supporting your work in production.
- You deeply care about your work, your team, and the end user.
- You are curious and thrive in an environment where you are constantly learning and growing.
- Experience building and debugging single page applications.
- Experience with front-end build systems such as Webpack or Rollup.
- Experience supporting an application in production.
- Experience with continuous integration systems and front-end testing.
- Experience with Web Components, or component-driven development
- Experience with AngularJS.