Security Engineering Manager at Exodus.io () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-03 05:00:42
What You Will Do
- Day to day leadership, management and accountability for the security audit team members, processes and tooling
- Provide a single point of contact for other teams and departments to coordinate audit requirements and priorities
- Grow and drive success in the security audit team to be able to accommodate the needs of the wider organization as we scale our engineering team and product efforts
- Improve the speed and efficiency of our audit process, without compromising security or robustness, thus enabling us to move faster as an organization, safely
- Enable the team to scale to keep pace with the rest of the organization
- Provide administrative and project management support for the audit team so the security engineers can focus on auditing and hardening our software
Who You Are
- 2+ years of engineering management experience with a team of 5+
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the application security space
Nice to haves:
- Project management experience
- Blockchain / crypto experience
- Familiarity with the Exodus wallet
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- Brand new tech package for your work from home space.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 12 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and we give back for your hard work often.