Mobile Developer (Kotlin/Android) at Hubstaff () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-03 05:01:03
We are looking for a remote Android Developer with strong knowledge in Kotlin and Java to join our mobile development team. This is a long-term full-time (40 hrs/wk) contract role.
What You’ll Do:
- Write quality-first Kotlin / Java code to improve our existing product.
- Work on location awareness features (GPS tracking) for Android.
- Join us in technology discussions, code reviews and operational proposals.
- Collaborate and contribute your systems expertise when defining new specifications.
- Communicate with our teams responsible for product, design and server operations.
What You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience with Android (Java / Kotlin).
- Deep knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Experience using Jetpack Compose.
- Confidence using advanced Git commands.
- Understanding of popular design patterns (MVVM / VIPER).
- Nice to have: knowledge of C/C++, SQL, REST, Design