Senior (Embedded) Systems Engineer at Qamcom (Kista, Sweden)
Location: Kista, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-04 05:00:57
As a Senior (Embedded) Systems Engineer, you will join our team of experienced software & hardware engineers and algorithm specialists in our Stockholm office, playing a crucial role in ensuring that our solutions perform at the very edge of what is possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hands on role throughout the whole development process, starting from requirement definition and management, through design, development and prototyping, all the way to testing and commercial development
- Working closely with our customers and partners to identify requirements and needs, define the product’s functionality, and make various implementation choices, life cycle considerations and so forth.
You are used to working in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas. You are curios and self-driven, with the ambition to constantly further your skills. Your ability to work independently combined with your aptitude for teamwork will fit perfectly into our role-based organization with cross-functional teams, affording you a lot of flexibility and freedom.
Qualifications and Experience
- 6 years of experience from Systems Engineering and Systems Architecture of embedded systems
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Understanding of CI/CD and good coding practices and of agile methodologies
- Knowledge in Digital Electronics
- Knowledge in Hardware Design
- Basic project management skills
- Fluency in English
- Swedish resident or Swedish work permit
- Experience with implementation of computationally demanding software (e.g., AI algorithms) on embedded systems
- Hands on experience with relevant industry standards in project requirements phase and implementation (e.g. functional safety standards or MedTech standards)
- Hands-on experience with cyber and / or information security, from threat and risk assessment to implementation and testing
- Understanding of the fundamental working principles of electromagnetic sensors
- Working proficiency in Swedish
Please apply at the latest on 30 November 2021. Evaluation of candidates will be made continuously.
Contact personAnn Louise Johansson, General Manager, +46 70 226 07 74, [email protected]