Senior full stack developer at Dynamic Planner (Reading, UK) (allows remote)
Location: Reading, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-06 05:00:37
About our role
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Senior Full Stack Developer
Industry: Financial Technology
Company size: 82
Company type: Private
C#, Asp.Net, MVC, SQL, Azure
Up to 100% remote within the UK.
What you’ll do all day:
You’ll be working in a sprint team with 2-3 other developers, a couple of testers, a product owner and a project manager. Your team will mostly be building new areas of functionality into Dynamic Planner, which is a well-respected and well-used modern web application for financial advisors.
You will be helping to refine user stories, work out the best technical design, and writing the code. You’ll be reviewing other developers’ code, supporting other members of the team, and engaging with other people in the business.
As a senior developer, you’ll be expected to take ownership of development tasks, engage in their wider context, and contribute to architectural decisions.
We will be a great match if you:
-Are based in the United Kingdom.
- Have extensive real-world experience in developing software in C#.
- Write good quality, maintainable and performant code, and have a habit of leaving code in a better shape than you found it.
- Have previously written something you’re proud of, and you’re excited to tell us about it.
- Strive to work with the latest technologies.
- Enjoy developing intuitive and attractive user interfaces, as well as robust back-end code.
- Thrive when working as part of a team to achieve a common goal.
- Are a good mentor and like to help other developers excel.
- Are comfortable working in English.
- Are organised and can co-ordinate and prioritise work.
What can you expect working with us?
- A diverse, fun, enthusiastic team of skilled people.
- Cross-functional, product-oriented teams.
- Agile and lean mindset – a collaborative atmosphere where we develop and own our product together.
- Continuous integration – most of your work will be in production within days of you finishing coding.
- Best practices – all code is peer-reviewed; all changes are tested. We are constantly trying to do better.
- Focus on real people - we base our changes on interviews and research with our users.
Our tech stack:
- Backend: ASP.Net Core MVC.
- Database: SQL Server, RavenDB.
- Infrastructure: Generally Microsoft Azure PaaS.
- Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio/Rider, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Git.
What we offer:
-Competitive salary & discretionary annual performance related bonus scheme
-Generous benefits including 25 days holiday with anniversary increase,
-Personal development budget to help you learn and grow,
-Health & wellness programme to help you focus on you,
-Flexible working policy
-Company Pension, Life Assurance, Payday treats and more!