.Net Developer immediate start £450 day / UK based at Quality Compliance Systems () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-06 05:00:47
We have an immediate opportunity for a Contract Developer .NET to join the QCS team. This is a 3 month contract with the potential to extend.
Could you be who we are looking for?
- Sufficiently experienced in software engineering and the SDLC to suggest amendments to requirements, designs and process from a technical perspective where appropriate.
- Good understanding of Cloud applications and their Infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of at least one Cloud service provider – preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent grasp of design patterns, implementation patterns and integration patterns.
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Experience in both front and backend development.
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Ability to build and form good relationships with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Ability to gather and assimilate information.
- Strong communication skills.
- Internally motivated and passionate about software engineering.
- Experienced at managing stakeholders at all levels in the organisation.
- Able to identify, catalogue and where appropriate pay down technical debt.
- Excellent grasp, and a proponent, of unit testing and test automation.
- Good understanding of distributed systems.
- Good understanding of Agile software development approaches
How we plan to utilise your skill and experience:
- Develop backend microservice applications in C# in a mix of .NET and .NET Core
- Develop frontend code in ASP.NET requiring some HTML/CSS knowledge
- Contribute to and make technical decisions within the scope of the project
- Work effectively within an Agile project team
- Suggest best practices based on project-specific needs
- Participate in the code review process.
- Stay up to date with software engineering best practices, platforms, frameworks etc.
Where is the contractor based?
At QCS we are advocates of flexible working, understanding life happens outside of work. Working from home and flexibility of hours is a normal part of our Everyday Flex working style.
You will love working with the QCS team because:
- We are a dynamic, high achieving company that supports everyone who works for us to realise their full potential
- We listen to our people, and we trust them
- We provide our people with the tools and the backing to turn outstanding ideas into successful innovations that improve lives
- We have a strong set of shared values – ‘Do the Right Thing’, ‘Make it Better’, ‘Play for the Team’ and ‘Get it Done’ – that together form the cornerstones of our culture