Backend NodeJS Engineer at Nira () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-06 05:01:10
What You’ll Do
- Architecture design, API design, data modeling.
- New features and iterating existing features.
- Primary focus on app backend, GraphQL, authentication, and databases
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Who We’re Looking For
- You’ve got 5 years of experience with: AWS, Apollo, GraphQL, NodeJS, Postgres, TypeScript
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self-motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (frontend help backend, handle customer support, etc).
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You’re a product thinker who cares about the customer.