Full Stack Engineer at NN Group N.V. (Den Haag, Netherlands)
Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-09 05:00:31
NN is currently going under a digital transformation, by using a DevOps attitude, your role will help shape and simplify new and existing solutions into innovative and meaningful experiences to make the final product scalable, manageable, and intuitive for both producers and consumers.
This Full Stack Engineer job offers you a monthly salary of € 4.674 - € 6.677, depending on your knowledge and experience.
Your impact as Full Stack Engineer at NN
You will join a cross-functional team where the purpose is innovation. You are going to work with technologies and tools like Node.js, React, Typescript, AWS, serverless, GraphQL and more, to create new projects and convert/expand functionality in pre-existing applications. We would like for our new colleague to be willing to teach and be taught, react positively to feedback and give it back to the colleagues, to make sure we always stay on the edge of the ever-changing tech environment.
- You write beautiful, efficient, and optimized code
- You collaborate and coach colleagues
- You make sure deployment of software increments are tested and automated through CI/CD pipelines
- You make sure the cloud resources are well designed, optimized, and scalable
Who you are
An all round software engineer able to work comfortably on both back-end and front-end projects, we are looking for someone with the ability to develop high-quality code and have high-quality engineering standards, to be curious, and actively acquire new skills, new methods and processes to make our customers even happier. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and wants to learn continuously and push the team to reach our common goals.
What you bring
You know how to work in an Agile environment where collaboration and continuous improvements are the foundations. Additionally, you possess:
- 6+ years of experience working in a similar role
- a passion for automating and implementing recurring tasks, testing, and security in CI/CD systems
- a DevOps mindset, knowledge about software architectures and experience building microservices and applications using AWS (e.g. Cloudformation, API Gateway, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS) or/and others
You are going to be part of a team of unique awesome individuals with different backgrounds and cultures, we embrace diversity as an instrument to produce an even richer experience for both colleagues and customers.
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with:
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre
- A large (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- The autonomy to set out your own development path
You are more than a colleague and that is something we understand very well at NN. You have many roles in life, leading to different choices. At NN we give you the opportunity to select employee benefits that are important to you. For instance buying additional leave days and flexible working hours. In consultation with your manager and your direct colleagues, you are able to work out of any location at any time. You get enough flexibility to adjust your working pattern to your personal needs. Also part of the benefits are (currently online) sports lessons and a special allowance to set up your home office and internet use. In addition, you will receive:
- Salary between € 4.674 - € 6.677 based on 36 hours per week, depending on your knowledge and experience
- Collective pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 6%
- 194.4 hours of leave, based on a 36-hour week (that’s 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week) and one Diversity Day
- Holiday allowance and a 13th month, paid with your monthly salary
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel 7 days a week. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometres travelled for business and commuting
Due to Covid-19, NN colleagues are still working from home most of the time and we are preparing for a combination of working from home (or anywhere else) and at the office. The official location for this job is Den Haag.
Will you be our new colleague?
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy and think that you would be a good fit for the team at NN, we would like to invite you to apply. We are very keen to find out who you are, what motivates you and what you can contribute to this role at NN.
If this sounds like you… please express your interest!
Any questions about the process can be directed to Marcel van Rijn, Recruiter via 06-23524578 or [email protected]
This is a permanent position. A candidate will receive a contract from NN and we are not open to interim/freelance assignments and/or candidates or recruitment agencies. Thank you very much for your understanding.