Software Development Engineer at Intel Corporation (Guadalajara, Mexico)
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-09 05:00:54
Intel's Cloud Software Engineering team is looking for highly motivated software developer for an exciting opportunity to design, develop, debug and test software that is specifically focused for cloud environments.You will be involved in full cycle of SW development within a cross-geo team performing activities including but not limited to:
- Implementing new features per customer requests and market trends.
- Development and validation of Intel Architecture features.
- Collaboration with open source community.
- Documentation of implemented features.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with experience in software solutions (Development, Validation, Integration).
- Solid skills in at least one systems programming language (C, Go, Rust).
- Experience of SW development for Linux based operating systems.
- Advanced English level.
- Familiarization with IA.
- Experience of contributing to open-source projects.
- Experience working with virtualization in Linux environments.