iOS Software Engineer at Wizeline (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-10 05:00:58
What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months) to help make our vision a reality.
Your day-to-day activities
- Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS app framework that will be used by millions of users across the world.
- Make confident architecture and UX decisions based on skill, experience, and research.
- Evangelize your application across world-wide business users to increase adoption.
- Pioneer best practices, testing and coding standards for a fast growing company.Support application use at massive scale.
Are you a fit?
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3+ years of iOS development experience
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development
- Strong experience of iOS mobile app development (Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch)
- Experience working with iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (UIKit with Autolayout, Alamofire, SwiftyJson, RestAPI, Websockets, SwiftUI is a plus)
- Familiar with modern architectures (MVP, MVVM, VIPER, etc)
- Familiar with Unit Tests, UI Automation Test framework is a plus
- The ability to identify skilled engineers as we grow the team.
- Strong analytical and communication skills in English.
- A positive disposition and good attitude under pressure.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
Other nice-to-have qualities we appreciate are:
- Have published two or more iOS apps.
- Experience in Android development is a plus