Software Engineer C# .NET Cloud Services at Sonova AG (Stäfa, Schweiz)
Location: Stäfa, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-13 05:00:47
Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Software Engineer C# .NET Cloud Services
In our R&D group, we develop hearing solutions and services for hearing impaired people and hearing care professionals in the form of hearing instruments, accessories, web services, mobile applications and PC software.This is your opportunity to work in a scaled agile environment within international teams developing high tech solutions for the medical hearing health care sector. The customer oriented software you develop is used by health care professionals and people with hearing loss to support them on their hearing journey. For your work you apply the latest technologies and tools such as Visual Studio / Rider, ReSharper, .NET Core, Azure, Docker, Kibana, Octopus, Teamcity. You also actively contribute to the architectural evolution of our platforms to ensure their sustainability.
- Further develop micro service based cloud platform (deployment, monitoring, identity management, security)
- Design, develop, test, integrate, maintain and operate backend services for client applications
- Support other teams in developing cloud services for mobile-, web-, desktop-, big data clients
- Contribute to agile, developer-driven culture and environment
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Strong C# programming skills, 5+ years of experience with C# .NET and ASP .NET Core Web API
- Experienced in Microsoft Azure cloud platform, microservice architecture concepts and distributed systems
- Proven expertise in building highly reliable, secure and scalable services
- Passionate about best practice software development and technologies and with a pragmatic approach
- Fluent in English; German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
Sonova AGLaubisrütistrasse 28CH-8712 Stäfa+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.