Lead Frontend Engineer (React) - Spekit - High Growth Series A Startup at Spekit (Denver, CO) (allows remote)
Location: Denver, CO
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-18 05:00:32
About the Role:
We're looking for Senior Engineers to join our growing fully distributed team! Our tremendous growth requires engineers who can quickly integrate, build and test code, and who can collaborate with the broader team on architectural design, technical debt and the overall development process. Spekit is an engineering and product-focused company. As a technical leader, you'll mentor other team members, develop features end-to-end, and support systems in production.
At Spekit we look for Engineers who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every single day. If you're a do-er who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be a foundational member of a growing high-tech company, we’d love to hear from you!
Technologies we embrace:
- Web markup
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- Advanced browser APIs (websockets, promises, async await)
What we're ideally looking for in you:
- You enjoy working in an Agile development environment and taking initiatives in improving systems both for our teams as well as users
- Experience building and scaling web applications to broad audiences
- Deeply mission-driven and are constantly motivated by the challenge of solving big problems
- You are excited to develop a product that end-users LOVE to use on a day to day basis
- Keen eye for design
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, or similar technical related field
About the Team:
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
As a distributed engineering team, we are enthusiastic about the future of work where employees can own their schedules and balance work with a healthy happy lifestyle. We optimize for having clear schedules to focus on getting work done and balance the need for creative problem-solving discovery and human interaction by hosting bi-annual goal-setting retreats for all team members at our headquarters in Denver, Colorado. This is not mandatory for fully remote engineers but encouraged if it's possible.