(Junior) Application Administrator (m/f/d): Collaboration Tools at AnyDesk Software GmbH (Stuttgart, Deutschland)
Location: Stuttgart, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-19 05:00:54
At AnyDesk, we’re building a place where amazing people like you can use their abilities to their full potential and do their best work. If you want to grow your career and help shape how millions of people across the globe bridge distances and stay productive with our intuitive Remote Access Software, you’ll fit right in with our dynamic and international team.
We are proud of our achievements & grow even further every day: 350+ mn downloads, 400+ mn sessions per month, 67 mn km bridged across the globe per month.
We'd love to get to know you.
What we are looking for
- You want to use collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket to improve efficiency and communication for our entire company.
- You have an eye for organizational needs and want to take responsibility in implementing the best possible tools for your colleagues.
- You are a problem solver with a hands-on working style and are interested in digitalizing business processes and simplifying software development.
- Then we might have the right job for you!
What you bring to the table
- Experience in working as an Administrator, especially for collaboration tools, preferably the Atlassian Suite.
- Relevant Experience in programming/scripting to automate daily processes.
- Ideally some experience with Groovy.
- Know-how in setting up various server applications and cloud services like databases, webserver, MS-Azure, Teams, Git repositories etc. is a plus.
- Team-oriented mindset with analytical and organizational skills.
- Skilled in quick and logical communication and enough creativity to improve existing systems.
What we offer
- Varied tasks as an Application Administrator in a modern software-development company
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes.
- Centrally located offices in Stuttgart/Berlin
- Flexible working hours with the option of remote work
- 30 vacation days/year in a full-time position
- Free drinks and weekly team lunch
- Personal and professional development potentialities and room for creative ideas
- An international team
Are you ready for exciting tasks in an agile work environment with a both professional and collegial atmosphere? Apply now! Your contact person is Marina Koltmann, Talent Acquisition Specialist.AnyDesk Software GmbH Türlenstraße 270191 StuttgartWeb: www.anydesk.com