Front End Engineer (React, StencilJS) at Modus Create () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-20 05:00:47
Experience: Senior Level
Hello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?
We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our clients build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talents on the planet? Then keep reading.
You love building great software. Your work could be supporting new feature development, migrating existing features, and creating other cross-platform web solutions for customers on a global scale. You’ll be working with experienced developers who are also passionate open-source maintainers and contributors.
You have a solid knowledge of concepts of reactivity, state management, type safety, and component organization. You find it important to communicate via self-documenting and well-commented code. You have experience building mobile applications using ReactJS based on TDD principles. You have experience consuming REST APIs to interact with other applications
You have worked as part of a distributed Agile team and have great verbal and written communication skills. As part of the development team, you have strong Git knowledge and have taken part on receiving and giving code reviews. You are also familiar with CI/CD concepts and pipelines.
You relish creating high-quality code from the comfort of your own home. Your engineering projects will focus on understanding customers’ needs and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production-ready code. You’ll have the opportunity to ship code daily that will be used by customers.
You love learning and you strive to grow your skills in an ever-evolving world of full-stack programming. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You are a self-driven, self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.
Having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Modus requires all team members to overlap with EST morning hours daily. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.
Things You Might Do
Modus is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts
- Travel and meet great people- as part of our remote-first lifestyle, it's important that we come together as needed to work together, meet each other in person and have fun together. Please keep that in mind when you apply.
- Teach and be taught: Modus creates active teams that work on internal and external projects together, giving opportunities to stay relevant with the latest technologies and learning from experts worldwide
- Interact directly with internal and external clients to represent Modus and its values
Why Modus Create:
Our Benefits may vary according to the country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions.
If you become a contractor we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
- Travel according to client's needs
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!