IOS Developer (Remote) at Metova, Inc. () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-20 05:01:13
WE EXPECT YOU TO WIN:
Everyone at Metova is given the tools and resources they need to succeed at their job. We offer a flexible and positive work environment so you have the autonomy to build amazing software for our customers and add to our team of industry leading visionaries. You will build a compelling and easy to use interface, ensure its maintainability and ease of use, and suggest ways to improve the look and feel of the application. We are lean, which means we reflect on what we learn and use that new knowledge to quickly make better products. Your job is to keep learning, contribute your knowledge back to the rest of the team, and apply what you learn to make Metova and our clients even greater.
Metova's engineering team is looking for an IOS Developer to join our growing team. You are highly motivated, collaborative, and technical, with the passion to help shape the delivery of software products for our customers. You are passionate about software development and interested in helping to support the future of our development team(s).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
We expect a lot of our engineers. We’ve been able to build an exceptional team that cares about their work and each other. We are incredibly proud of our team. We are also fortunate to have the opportunity to build products, platforms, and features that empower our customers.
- Enhance current mobile applications, while also helping to build new ones
- Work with other developers of various experience levels
- Participate in code reviews and writing technical documentation
- Deliver clean and stable code (with tests!)
- Be an advocate for tech and engineering inside the company
- 4 years of in-depth experience developing iOS mobile applications
- Experience with Swift or mastery of Objective-C with a desire to learn Swift
- Multiple live iOS apps in the App store
- Excellent communication skills for both a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience working on at least one software development team supporting or creating production-ready work.
- Bachelor's degree ideally in Computer Science or related major (or without a technical degree, you have experience building successful products and platforms for 5+ years)
- Impressive track record in your academic and work history
- Involvement in decision making, architecting, or delivering robust backend features
We consider it a plus if you have experience with:
Founded in 2006, Metova has a long history of providing cutting edge technology solutions to clients across a variety of industries. Today, Metova specializes in software and application development for web based solutions, iOS, and Android. Working at Metova allows you to not only provide your strategic and technical expertise to others, but also continued personal development through internal career development curriculum, cross-training programs with fellow employees, and challenging projects solving real-world issues. We are a growing company looking for thought leaders who want to revolutionize industries to join our team.
We offer a work environment that also works for you through remote teams, flexible schedules, open PTO policy, and a flat organization that embraces the diverse backgrounds and skill sets across our teams to continue to drive Metova forward on our path to success. We offer a competitive salary, dental, vision, and health plans, and a matching 401(k) program.
Metova, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.