Senior ColdFusion Developer at Tomorrow's Guides () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-20 05:01:28
Job Title: Senior ColdFusion DeveloperSalary: £55-60,000Location: Remote (UK Based)
Our incredible growth has created an opportunity for us to add four new developer positions to help drive the development of our industry leading care websites.
The Development teams’ operations span all aspects of the business from the customer facing websites to CRM/CMS systems and third-party integrations. This role supports both the websites and systems of our company and the development team itself.
Working remotely or in the office you will be collaborating through slack, Zoom & Jira with the existing remote and office based development team. Any applicants must be based in the UK as there will be quarterly meetings at our offices in Hungerford, Berkshire.
You will be a key part in expanding our website, CMS & Client portals capabilities, involving upgrades to existing systems and creating completely new ones.
Our long term goal is to transition all systems to NodeJS but this is a phased plan with at least three to five years lead time with new and updated code running on ColdFusion 2021 and newer. Cross training will be provided before this stage is reached.
- Minimum three years’ experience with ColdFusion
- Database design, normalisation and ability to write/understand complex queries using MSSQL Server 2019.
- Familiarity with Git
- Flexible skillset covering a wide range of development
- Azure / Cloud platforms
- Front end development
- Jira / Atlassian ecosystem
- NodeJS/React Development
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £55-60k
- £4,000 per annum discretionary company bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Access to free perks and discounts through Perkbox
- Long Service Awards
- Company and Team nights out
- 35 hour work week with 9-4 core hours + yearly pay reviews