Full-Stack Developer (f/m/x) at svarmony Technologies GmbH (Wien, Österreich)
Location: Wien, Österreich
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-23 05:00:38
Full-Stack Developer (f/m/x)
What we expect:
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field
- Knowledge of the server language NodeJS
- Familiarity with technologies such as PostgreSQL, GraphQL and Docker
- An affinity for problem identification and resolution
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Open mindedness
- Excellent English skills, German skills are a plus.
Skills we are looking for:
- Development of front-end website architecture
- Developing back-end website applications
- Creating servers and databases to ensure functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile phones
- Ensuring application responsiveness
- Collaborate with graphic designers for web design features
- See a project through from conception to finished product
- Design and develop APIs
- Understand and implement both technical and client needs
What you can look forward to:
- Guided learning to boost your career
- Be part of product definition and rollout
- Working on a new product with an experienced team
- The coolest and constantly growing team
- Work with top notch technologies
- Possibility to work remotely
- An attractive remuneration package (incl. notebook, smartphone, expenses), as well as an additional monthly gym fee, daily lunch, childcare and private pension insurance
We also value idealistic benefits such as flat hierarchies, mutual appreciation, and a collaborative atmosphere in an international, dynamic team. If you feel like you’re a great fit for our team, don’t hesitate and send us your CV, cover letter and the earliest possible starting date.
[email protected]Simone Engels (HR MANAGER)Please note that we offer a minimum annual salary of € 50.000,00 gross for this position. However, an overpayment in line with the market according to experience and qualification and/or through performance-related remuneration is envisaged.