Fullstack Developer - Recruitment Vetting at Clevertech () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-23 05:00:47
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Fullstack Developer - Recruitment Vetting.
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
Leading software development consultancy, Clevertech, is looking to hire a Senior Developer with a keen interest in recruitment, especially vetting engineers, to support our team’s rapid growth. You will be integral to the development and success of our organization while also being able to take advantage of the many meaningful, career-developing opportunities you’ll be provided.
Who you are
- You have delivered high quality, production systems at scale — so you know what it takes
- You enjoy sleuthing out if a new developer will be able to have what it takes to deliver
- You enjoy building tests to help automate skill vetting and know how to avoid over-testing
- Vet engineers during the technical interview process to better understand if they would be a suitable addition to Clevertech.
- Liaise with recruiters throughout the process to ensure an efficient, positive outcome
- Own the organization and coordination of internal recruiting tools
- Help develop and improve recruiting processes (tracking candidate data and metrics relevant to process performance, etc.)
- Opportunity to work on other projects as needed within the Talent department
- Previous experience conducting interviews and technical screenings is essential
- Ability to effectively manage simultaneous projects and prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail and master of organization
- High level of resourcefulness
- High sense of urgency
Ultimately, our ideal candidate is someone who is highly organized and strives to get things done efficiently in a fast-moving environment with a solid technical background.