Senior UX Designer at SAP (Warsaw, Poland)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-23 05:00:52
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the team
IT Cloud Delivery teams are tackling leading edge challenges while being customer and delivery centric, highly motivated and collaborative, dedicated to success and with a mentality to get things done. Our objective is to extend skills and competencies to
- accelerate SAPs cloud offerings as strategic cornerstone for customers as part of transformation journey towards Cloud, in a more and more commoditized business environment
- scale adoption and sale of latest (cloud) software as steppingstone from onPrem to Cloud
We are establishing a new UX team within our Unit and want you to start that journey with us!
We are looking for a highly motivated senior SAP UX Designer
- As part of our design team, you accompany the development cycle of our cloud applications in cooperation with product owners, end-users and software engineers.
- The creation of a world class user experience through close collaboration with user research, usability testing and various business roles.
- Furthermore, you can read and analyse data, using professional and business insights to overcome usability problems
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Interaction Design / Product Design / User Experience Design or related fields
- Ability to collaborate actively and effectively in multidisciplinary teams with deep understanding of and commitment to user-centered design principles and methods.
- Professional working experience in an Interface Design Tool such as Figma, Sketch, InVision or Adobe XD
- Professional working experience with design languages such as FIORI incl. Design Guidelines.
- Experience with tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Framer.
- Rapid Prototyping Skills
- Effective communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.
- Experienced in user research, user flow scenarios, personas, storyboards and facilitating design thinking workshops.
- Experience in visual design (UI design, working with/extending a Design System, visualizations, logo design, etc.)
- Fluent in English and having a basic knowledge of German is a plus.
- 5 years of experience designing digital products end-to-end in Agile teams
- Track record of strong collaboration with Product Development and Engineering teams.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing UX, UI and visual design work.
Selective international travel is usually a given for onboarding and special project requirements. However, currently all travel is subject to global COVID-19 restrictions and thus, not predictable.
We all work remotely till Mid 2022, afterwards partial office attendance desired
#SOFEJP #IESwarsaw #gliwiceglobal
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:312904 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: