Teamlead iOS Development (f/m/d) at 1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE - WEB.DE | GMX | 1&1 | mail.com (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-23 05:01:21
We develop the most successful email and cloud services in Germany - GMX and WEB.DE - and are currently looking for an iOS Teamlead. The work of your team will be geared to advancing the worldwide success of our products. As a leader you inspire your team, bringing it further forward, take responsibility for quality and combine agile leadership tasks with the expertise of building an international and fully remote developer team. You will be designing and developing new functionalities for our top rated mail app for more than 5 million GMX, WEB.DE as well as mail.com iOS users worldwide.
- Strong focus on building up a multinational fully remote developer team or take over a well-established.
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of an agile app development team on iOS platform, be a mentor and coach to your team members and help them grow.
- Responsible for end-to-end hiring process of a dev team with a strong focus on candidate experience.
- Optimization, scaling and further development of individual product areas of our iOS app.
- Empower your engineers in making architectural decisions, evaluating new technologies and writing technical concepts and code that follows the SOLID principles.
Have you completed a technical degree or comparable work experience? Are you interested in leading and building up a multinational agile fully remote iOS team or is it your wish take over a well established team? Both options are possible. Furthermore are you keen to make use of new technologies? Are you driven to deliver outstanding apps and features together with your team? Are you showing a "hands-on" work attitude? In that case, we’re looking to receive your application.
- At least 2 years of professional experience working in a mobile developer team as a senior developer or in an executive position.
- Strong knowledge of software design, developed preferably in Swift or ObjectiveC.
- Experience in automated Unit- and Integration Tests, GitLab CI/Docker and Git.
- Interested in new technologies, creativity and open to discussions to improve our apps.
- Communicative, used to work independently and welcome working in a multinational Scrum team together with different disciplines (team language is English, German is a plus).