Senior Backend (Python / Django) Engineer (m/f/x) at Alasco (München, Germany)
Location: München, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-24 05:00:29
You want to digitise the construction and real estate industry with us? Be a Frontrunner in Real Estate Success Software! Our Engineering Team is looking for new colleagues:
Senior Backend (Python / Django) Engineer (m/f/x)
Your responsibility at Alasco
- You advance Alasco's engineering team by supporting your team members personally and professionally.
- You maintain a highly effective way of building our software including the monitoring and logging of large systems.
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by continuously shipping new features for our cloud platform.
- You learn about the customer's needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You build features with a “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment, and monitoring of your code.
- You have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar. We are open to alternate career paths as well.
- You have profound and proven knowledge (5+years) of Python and experience with one of the popular frameworks (e.g. Django, flask).
- You are experienced in building a web application in a complex B2B domain.
- You are familiar with working in an agile environment.
- You have a deep knowledge of architecture patterns, DevOps and AWS.
- You are experienced in leading a small team of engineers or even interested in mentoring other engineers.
- You are fluent in English. Interested in learning German? We support you.
- 2.000 Euro annual personal development budget
- Share in Alasco’s success in the form of Employee Stock Option Plans
- Permanent Contracts, Flexible Working Hours, Flexweek (2 days Office & 3 days flexible) and Workation in other EU countries
- Regular Team Events
- High-quality Equipment
- Office at a Top Location in Leopoldstraße (underground station Giselastraße)
- Open feedback culture, with biweekly 1:1s with your Teamlead & quarterly Feedback sessions
- Experienced Founder Team with flat hierarchies
- A lot of personal responsibility & creative possibilities