Junior Frontend (TypeScript / React) Engineer (m/f/x) at Alasco (München, Germany)
Location: München, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-24 05:00:33
You want to digitise the construction and real estate industry with us? Be a Frontrunner in Real Estate Success Software! Our Engineering Team is looking for new colleagues:
Junior Frontend (TypeScript / React) Engineer (m/f/x)
- Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform. Thereby you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers.
- You learn about the customers needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You work directly with our UX/UI Designers in your team and bring their designs to life.
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective and intuitive UI.
- You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code.
- You treat CSS as a first class citizen and have deep knowledge in CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap) and Preprocessors (e.g. Sass).
- You have been part of an agile development team and experience in collaborating with UX/UI designers. You favor open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths.
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in English.
- 2.000 Euro annual personal development budget
- Share in Alasco’s success in the form of Employee Stock Option Plans
- Permanent Contracts, Flexible Working Hours, Flexweek (2 days Office & 3 days flexible) and Workation in other EU countries
- Regular Team Events
- High-quality Equipment
- Office at a Top Location in Leopoldstraße (underground station Giselastraße)
- Open feedback culture, with biweekly 1:1s with your Teamlead & quarterly Feedback sessions
- Experienced Founder Team with flat hierarchies
- A lot of personal responsibility & creative possibilities