Senior Technical Project Manager- Infrastructure & Projects at Baker Hughes (Mumbai, India)
Location: Mumbai, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-24 05:00:47
Senior Technical Project Manager- Infrastructure & Projects
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Are you passionate, intellectually curious, and creative?
Join our Digital Technology Team
We are Baker Hughes Digital Technology team. We provide and create tech solutions to cater to the needs of internal and external customers. As a global team we collaborate to provide cutting-edge solutions to solve our customer's problem.
Partner with the best
As a SeniorTechnical Project Manager you will be responsible for execution of technical projects . You will be Partnering with functional product owner and technical team to ensure timely delivery within budget. You need to ensure that the project management practices are followed and improved .Job Location : Mumbai/Bangalore
As a Senior Technical Project Manager- Infrastructure & Projects, you will be responsible for:
- Leading ERP and Application project initiation and execution with business.
- Partnering with the business and global IT teams to define new solutions needed to support business growth
- Leading technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
- Collaborating with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Have 8- 14 yrs of experience in role of IT infrastructure Project management
- Have significant experience of working on High performance computing, VDI and storage related projects.
- Have prior experience of working in network setup projects.
- Have prior experience in of working on applications (ERP) and infrastructure projects.
- Have demonstrated customer focus approach to help shape their future initiatives
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!