DevOps Engineer at Sonova AG (Stäfa, Schweiz)
Location: Stäfa, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-25 05:00:56
Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Are you an ascending DevOps/ Automation engineer seeking the ideal combination of deployment, automation and software development?As a DevOps engineer you bring with a solid cloud-based IaaS/PaaS experience (Microsoft Azure preferred). You will build and operate the backend of our digital health platform, which serves as a foundation to run various solutions and micro services of our e-health platform.
- Design, build, configure and document our cloud-based systems as they grow
- Develop and maintain deployment templates and automation scripts
- Ensure failover and reliability in the platform
- Troubleshoot issues and provide 2nd/3rd level support
- Explore, test and propose new tools that can improve systems management
- Establish and drive DevOps lifecycle, automation, orchestration, and current best practices
- Maintain continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy etc.)
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science, software engineering or multiple years of equivalent work experience in the related area
- Excellent analytical support and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and with the Elastic stack
- Programming skills with scripting languages (Java/.NET a plus)
- Experience with RESTful webservices, IaC and CI/CD systems like TeamCity
- Result-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English (German a plus)
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Daryl Alther, Manager Talent Acquisition, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
Sonova AGLaubisrütistrasse 28CH-8712 Stäfa+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.