Technical Support Engineer (VIOOH China) at VIOOH (Shanghai, China)
Location: Shanghai, China
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-26 05:00:05
Role Title: Technical Support EngineerReports to: Technical Operations ManagerLocation: Hybrid working environment (Remote and Shanghai)Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
How do we say our name, well it sounds like 'view'. It's also a lot shorter than saying 'Viewed Impressions for Out Of Home'.
VIOOH is a fast-growing startup that is defining the future of out-of-home advertising.
We are a dynamic team building a global platform which automates the buying and selling of outdoor advertising, enables programmatic trading and delivers dynamic, data-driven content to screens in locations and moments to better resonate with and influence consumers.
We’ve recently redesigned our people strategy to create a future-proof, hybrid and flexible workplace approach. Employees can work in the office (Shanghai) and from home, empowering all VIOOHers to thrive regardless of location and ensuring we can attract diverse talent to support our global expansion.
The Technical Support team at VIOOH is responsible for providing 24x7 support to its clients & partners around the world. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for managing and resolving issues & queries arisen from the daily operation flow within the VIOOH platform.
What we’ll expect from you
- Identifying and resolving issues from end users
- Possessing specialist knowledge of SQL databases and cloud-hosted software
- Providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients when required (APAC Region)
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules
- Maintaining and updating technical documents, procedures & runbooks
- Managing coordination with counterparts from other countries (UK and India)
- Delivering regular and customised training to teams within the business
- Developing reports for teams across the business
- Coordinate product feedback and communicate any training requirements to the Account team
What we want from you
MUST - Fluent in Mandarin and English. Cantonese is welcome.
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases (MySQL preferred) & basic network configuration
- Knowledge of ITSM tools
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Working Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
- Working knowledge of AWS Analytics
- Industry experience in Programmatic and Adtech is desirable
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Complex problem solving / Develop and refine innovative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- Take ownership of problems and work autonomously to ensure resolution
- Excellent analysis, testing and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated and agile, able to respond to the needs and drive the development of a new business
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a positive experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through to your onboarding.
VIOOH is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.