(Senior) Software Developer - Merchant Insights at Unzer GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-27 05:00:07
ABOUT USUnzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 700 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
ABOUT THE TEAMOur Insights team is developing a customer-facing web app for order management, transaction analysis, and other features to support merchants in their daily business. Working together with our Tech and UX department, the team is focusing on building the best software solution with an intuitive UI for our customers.
As a Software Developer, you will report to the development lead and work together with the agile team of developers and QA engineers, using Scrum framework.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Implement and test software product features
- Contribute to software product design by writing technical specifications
- Work with the Unzer Tech standards and processes and help us improve them
- Be actively involved in team and organization knowledge sharing
- You have a bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- You have 3+ years of working experience with PHP and Symfony
- You have practical knowledge about microservices, messaging, GIT, and FDD
- Testing and documenting your deliveries comes naturally to you
- You enjoy working in a team as much as taking full ownership of your projects
- You are an efficient communicator and fluent in English
- You have the expertise in delivering software to the AWS cloud platform
- You have experience working with streaming platforms (e.g., with Kafka)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely.
- A learning budget and other personal development and training opportunities, in addition to internal knowledge sharing forums and best-practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future.
- Personalized onboarding experience.
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams.