Remote Middle Angular developer at KnowL solutions (Warsaw, Poland) (allows remote)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-30 05:00:28
We are looking for a bright, dynamic, and committed person to join our complete Virtual development team as middle Frontend Developer for Angular.
- Easy-going and communicative with a strong sense of curiosity and an unstoppable desire to learn. We believe that one must never stop learning, and so should you.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Be a teamplayer: meet online with project with the team to discuss their vision, ideas and create compelling digital experiences.
- Design and perform unit tests and automated UI tests.
- Work closely with UX/UI designer to keep continuity across mobile / web / desktop Qualifications, and translate these design patterns into application architectures.
- Develop certified software and know you are working on highly sensitive (medical) data
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the client-side of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If youre interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
We are a remote first, and certified eHealth company that is on its way to improve life for many people. If you want to work on apps that actually do something for the people around, come and help us out. At this moment we are with 24 people throughout various EU member states.
Why start working at KnowL solutions:
- 100% remote company!
- We can hire you locally (with paycheck) within Poland, so we take care of all taxes.
- You will be able to work together with /and learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You will enjoy working in tight-knit Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint.
- You wont be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- You will be listened to by your peers. Everybodys voice matters here.
- You will also get flexible hours and will work in a pleasant working environment, but: no working at night and sleeping during daytime.. :-)!
- We respect your culture and traditions
Salary range: between 30.000 (medior) and 60.000 (senior) based on your knowledge/education and your experience and of course we have the intention to give you a higher salary.