Senior Developer at ECI Software Solutions () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-11-30 05:00:54
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity with a growing company? Do you want to be part of a team helping customers around the world manage and expand their businesses? ECI could have your next opportunity right here!
ECI's Home and Building Software is a fully integrated business management solution that streamlines operations and drives growth. The software is cloud-based and completely integrated, from purchasing through to delivery, to help customers streamline processes and reduce costs.
Our Home and Building Software team is now seeking a Senior Developer with strong development and communication skills to provide best-in-class software solutions to small and medium sized businesses. This role would be a key member of a development team designing, coding, testing, and maintaining software that enables businesses to operate effectively and completely.
We are a team that uses the Scrum methodologies, we make sure to always deliver quality software with every release. We are also constantly looking to improve and provide learning opportunities at all levels.
This position is preferred to be located in our Latham, NY office (hybrid schedule) but will consider someone within a 1-hour driving distance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be performing key portions of the system development lifecycle
- You will consistently improve your personal and professional technical knowledge
- You will effectively manage yourself to meet or exceed established performance goals (i.e. knowledge, efficiency, utilization, etc.)
- You will demonstrate qualities of leadership and mentorship towards your team
- Work in an environment where “constant improvement” is expected
- Project professionalism, enthusiasm, and a “can do” attitude
- Meet or exceed established performance goals
- Familiarity with Agile development and the Scrum methodology
- Well organized and eager to be part of a dynamic team
- At least 5 years of progressive experience creating custom .NET components, Windows Form Applications, Windows Services, and Web applications
- At least 5 years of experience developing with the .NET framework and T-SQL
- Strong API experience building and consuming various APIs preferred
- A strong understanding of database concepts and technologies
- Experience developing and optimizing SQL and Stored Procedures
- Strong understanding of Windows and Internet Information Services
- Ability to accomplish most tasks independently
This is a great opportunity to leverage all aspects of the technical operations of a global software company. Intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, research skills and the desire to learn will provide a unique opportunity to learn from experienced professionals who have deep expertise in the industry.