Senior Software Developer at Singapore Innovate Pte. Ltd (Singapore)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-02 05:00:05
This role is with Accredify a startup supported by SGInnovate.Headquartered in Singapore, Accredify is the leading service provider for organisations to create and issue verifiable documents. With a presence in more than nine markets serving 900 clients globally, documents issued by Accredify have been verified close to 7 million times. All digital documents issued by Accredify’s cloud-based system are tamper-proof and traceable back to the source. To verify documents, users simply have to drag and drop the digital document into an online verifier portal; results are instantaneous. In addition to its core value proposition of creating and issuing verifiable documents, Accredify offers a suite of APIs and options for systems-to-systems integration, which means teams can create and prepare verifiable digital credentials at the single click of a button.
As a Senior Software Developer in our team, you'll be maintaining existing products as well as bringing new products to life. You need to be knowledgeable across the stack back-end, apis, databases as well as how to quickly and safely develop, test, deploy and maintain these products. You will also be responsible in researching, evaluating new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the team’s development systems and processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:Relationships
You will be working within a scrum team. You will be reporting to the tech lead. You’ll also collaborate with fellow team members as needed.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable software modules under Laravel and PHP
- Deliver efficient, self-documenting code in a timely and efficient manner
- Be involved in full-stack PHP development, from conception to deployment
- Attend client meetings to gather briefs and to communicate ideas, and convert business needs into technical specifications
- Design and implement innovative and robust technical solutions
- Help coach and mentor our team of talented developers
- Ensure ongoing quality of delivered work through code reviews
- Help establish best practice and set standards for modern web development across the organization
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Interact with 3rd Party APIs in a secure, reliable, and scalable fashion
- Assist in solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Be able to plan, test and describe in detail your software solutions with other engineers
- Provide excellent communication skills, reporting directly to the CTO.
- Proven experience as a Laravel/PHP Developer with full-stack experience for at least 3 years
- Have a test driven approach to software development
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound understanding of object oriented programming paradigms
- Familiarity with concurrent and parallel processing, preferably at scale
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance over API’s
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, particularly Git
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with server tools (Nginx) and cloud servers (AWS)
No formal education requirements here. A computer science degree is nice, but a solid Bootcamp and related experience can work as well.
You would also ideally have
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Familiarity with Sentry
- Familiarity with Jira
- Good understanding of Redis and MySQL
- Strong CSS and JS experience is a plus
Interested applicants may apply directly on STARS https://stars.sginnovate.com/viewrole?type=tm&jobid=M-2021-ACCREDIFY-1062