Senior Angular Engineer - Fully Remote US Only at Bold Penguin () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-03 05:00:44
SENIOR ANGULAR ENGINEER
FULLY REMOTE, US ONLY
We didn’t create Bold Penguin because commercial insurance is broken. It isn’t. But as the world has gotten more connected and digitized, commercial insurance lags behind—creating a fragmented landscape where businesses, agents, and insurance companies struggle to interact in a smooth and easy way. That’s why we’ve built a highly efficient exchange that cuts the friction out of commercial insurance by connecting everyone to the right quote in record time. Powering the world of insurance is no small feat, so we’ve brought on a team that's not only incredibly talented, but also passionate about our potential to upgrade the entire industry. As more and more companies big and small depend on our technology to operate in the commercial insurance space, we’ll need the best talent all around to support our growth. That’s why we’re looking at you (yes, you!) to make a bold move and join our adventure.
What You'll Do
Skills and Qualifications
- 0 to 50 years of professional experience building responsive, single-page web applications.
- Professional experience with Angular 4+ and TypeScript. We currently use Angular v7.
- Expertise in front-end automated testing concepts and frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma, Nightwatch, etc.
- Deep working knowledge of continuous integration, continuous testing, and continuous deployment. Familiarity with SCSS, Angular CLI, webpack. Understanding of how to build modular, reusable components across multiple projects.
- Being a passionate, delivery-focused member of the team.
- Bonus points for experience with Angular 7, TypeScript, Material Design, WebSockets, Google Analytics and/or Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance concepts such as carriers, brokers, agents, etc. very desirable. Previous experience working in a remote role a plus!
Benefits We offer competitive wages and annual bonus opportunities!
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
Remote Culture. Moving to Columbus not an option? No problem. We're happy to discuss remote work options. Here at Bold Penguin our remote employees are top of mind, and we have created an inclusive, engaging remote environment.
Choose-your-own gear. Whether you prefer Mac, PC, or Linux, one screen or three, we’ll set you up for success.
Stay connected to the Glacier. We slack. A lot. We also like to video conference regularly. We even have all- hands "Waddles" held Tuesday - Friday 12:00PM EST.
Penguin bling. Like swag themed after a certain antarctic bird? Just. You. Wait.
Bold Penguin believes in inclusion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, beak size, or inability to fly.
To learn more about our results-focused culture and employee-focused perks, read more on our careers page.