Senior Full Stack Developer (Frontend 60% / Backend 40%) at Lobster Ink Technologies (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-08 05:00:39
What you’ll do as Full Stack Developer (Front End 60% / Back End 40%)
You’ll design, create, own, and maintain our systems and service deployments (Azure based)by continuously improvingour infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerancebased on the DevOps methodology.
You’ll work as part of a cross-functional agile teamand have afocus on developing and supporting both standard and custom integrations between our core platforms and client platforms as well as our mobile applications.
- Continuously improve our infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerance
- Integrate DevOps methodology into development, deployment, and operations lifecycle
- Write clean and well-structured code
- Enable rapid deployment of new product features with the necessary safeguards to maintain stability, high availability, and performance
- Contribute to the technical design of new features
- Write unit tests and documentation
- Support other developers by doing peer reviews
- Attend planning, daily stand-ups and retrospective meetings
- Work as part of a cross-functional agile team
What do you need to be great at?
- You’re an engineer, always interested in new technologies, pushing your boundaries and challenging others.
- Critical thinking and initiative: Hands-on, nothing-is-impossible mindset
- Mental athleticism: Highly analytical and curious intellect
- Superb communication: Ability to articulate technical problems and projects to all teams
- Pragmatic problem solving: You approach problems with a practical mindset
- Leadership: Can coach and lead other developers.
The qualities we’re looking for
- BSc+ Computer Science, Information Technology graduate
- Strong understanding of OOP,SOLID principles,TDD/BDDanddistributed systems architecture (microservices, event driven, cloud native, serverless)
- Experience with Azure / AWS
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL databases and ORM frameworks
- Knowledge and proficiency configuring and deploying Docker containers
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
What you’ll get in return
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing value-driven organization that develops amazing products to disrupt the world of enterprise performance!
And next to that:
- An international diverse department of 20+ nationalities
- Lean/Agile environment with strongemphasison DevOps practices
- A value-driven culture with frequent transparent retrospectives
- 29 days of leave
- The chance to celebrate results and help each other grow by sharingfailure
- The ability to work remote OR relocate to beautiful Amsterdam
To be an A player at Lobster Ink you need to embody the following attributes:
- Brave: At Lobster being brave means that you have the internal drive to progress the boundaries of your own capability, the courage to explore uncharted territory, and by expanding your perspective and stretching your capacity.
- Caring: To care means to listen, communicate, understand, dovetail, call out accountability and act in respect.
- Tenacious: At Lobster, we are relentless in the pursuit of our goals. We learn from setbacks, remain focused and never resign to mediocrity.
- Inventive: At Lobster, we believe that inventive willpower is a renewable resource that breeds when it's shared. Our solutions push past complexity and strive for simplicity.
- Purposeful: At Lobster, we act with intent. We are goal-oriented and experiment in a measured way to learn through experience. We are committed to continuous, iterative improvement for our customers and ourselves.
Together we remain humble but never the same. Distinctly Lobster.