Tech Lead ERP (SAP S/4HANA) at sustainable mobility startup (m/f/x) at FINN (München, Germany)
Location: München, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-08 05:00:42
At FINN we strive to make mobility fun and sustainable by bringing a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offsetting all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our dynamic and fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform as we launch new product lines and expand internationally. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Tech Lead of ERP Team you are responsible for the SAP S/4Hana (Cloud, private edition) technical consulting team to ensure operability, reliability and technical extensibility of the system as well as developing and maintaining integration with services all across the company and beyond. You will be part of the ERP team in the Finance and Legal department and work closely together with the Data Operations, Engineering at Finance, Accounting and all other teams in the company.
- Build and lead an incredible team: Be a driver in building and enabling a remote team of best-in class engineers and guide them to FINN culture. You are the technical role model and make sure that the team grows and succeeds together. As a leader, you will drive individual development and team success through constructive feedback (one-on-one).
- Extend and maintain FINN-wide ERP: You will be responsible for bringing business requirements into SAP S/4Hana, scaling and keeping the system up to date. You have to take an active role in vendor and technical teams communication.
- Engineer integrations: You are directly responsible for integrating existing FINN systems, services and data sources into ERP by leveraging your software engineering background and field knowledge.
// Skills and Requirements
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a fast-pace software development environment
- Proven track record (5+ years) in technical consulting of SAP S/4HANA Cloud (Private Edition) and SAP Basis.
- Knowledge in Accounting, Financial Close and Tax-, Accounts Receivable-, Billing-, Revenue- management, Procurement, HR Payroll as well as Financial planning is a plus.
- Understanding of modern API designs (REST, SOAP).
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS) and cloud-native architecture.
- Understanding of database systems.
// Our Values
- Customer first - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and FINN's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// What We Offer
- Founders who focus on product and developer needs while building the most popular mobility provider
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary.
- Significant virtual equity share of the company.
- 3,000€ yearly personal development budget - We constantly motivate you to learn, grow, advance your potential and be the best version of yourself.
- Full visa support - For you and your family.
- We love and live agile as a SCRUM team, with open boards, regular retros and daily stand-ups.
- Join an open-minded tech organization with a “best tool for the job” attitude. You have freedom to choose your equipment, accessories, editors, tools and technology and are given plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- A great, modern office in the middle of Munich.
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and team events you will not forget.
- You want to drive your own FINN? - Get one with our employee discount program or make use of many more benefits we are offering.
// Interested in Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Andreas Wixler and Henriette Brune are looking forward to your application and will get back to you as soon as possible!
// Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.