Senior Front end at Request () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-09 05:00:37
- We are one product team of 8 developers and 1 product manager, 1 product designer (joining soon) and one growth hacker (joining soon)
- Blockchain developers and full-stack developers work hand-in-hand, with the same rhythm
- Our sprints are 2 weeks long and we deploy new versions many times a week
- Request hierarchy is very flat, individual scopes are very dynamic based on everyone’s skills and wills
- Our protocol is open-source (cf. https://github.com/RequestNetwork/requestNetwork)
We are looking for our first front-end engineer!
- You will be the owner of Request Finance front-end and your responsibility is to make it scalable, performant and maintainable.
- You will be able to change our front-end methods and architecture
- Your participation in sprints is two-fold: 1/ implement front-end tasks and 2/ plan the work for continuous improvement
- For both features and refactoring, you will take full end-to-end ownership, including testing and release
- Participate in architecturing the backend for frontend
- Place our web3 UX to a top-level for onboarding and payments
- Optionally: make Request Finance mobile-friendly
- Optionally: build reusable components for easy integration of the Request API by partners.
- At least 6 years of experience in front-end development
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with front-end error management
- Experience in continuous deployment of front-end applications used by thousands of users
- Comfortable designing, implementing and maintaining large scale frontend applications
- Autonomous and out-of-the-box thinker
- Optional: experience with typical web3 UX challenges
WHY WORK WITH REQUEST ?
- Being on the frontier of this new and exciting technology, you will be given the chance to lead the way forward!
- You will have the opportunity to work in a highly ambitious team that wants to have a lasting impact on the way we experience finance tomorrow
- Work in an informal and friendly environment that is very open to new initiatives and ideas
- The team is inclusive, with inspirational and international colleagues that like to participate in team events
- Unlimited vacation days with a mandatory minimum of 20/year.
- We all work remotely (even without pandemic) but we love to meet as frequently as possible, with at least 3 company-wide reunions per year where possible.