Games Development Engineer (Remote) at X-Team () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-09 05:01:06
- Significant hands-on experience with two or more of the following programming languages: Rust, C/C++, Java, C#, Objective-C/Swift.
- Experience shipping multiple games to one or more of the following platforms: XB1, PS4, Nintendo Switch.
- Extensive experience either building out platform SDK capabilities or integrating with platform SDKs and tools.
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience writing high-quality unit tests.
Nice to have:
- Experience and understanding working with Unity 3D and/or Unreal Engine.
- Experience and understanding working with one or more of the following platforms: iOS, Android, Macintosh.
- Strong demonstrable experience in implementing solutions for technical consumers
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Experience with working remotely
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.