Lead Software Engineer / Techical Lead at RBW Consulting (Boston, MA)
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-10 05:01:22
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Software Engineering Lead/Tech Lead to join a growing company, and really help scale up a team. You have a passion for development and be ambitious, you’ll enjoy hand on coding, be experienced with design and architecture, and have excellent exposure to working across the full development lifecycle. The technological stack is very rich, relying heavily on Node.js, Postgres, seasoned with some Go and a touch of Python. They are versed in the most up-to-date modern backend tooling, libraries, and frameworks. My client loves all things cloud and are 100% Dockerized and orchestrated using Kubernetes.
- 5+ years of Node.js experience
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong experience with Google Cloud or AWS
- Leadership skills to build a team from scratch
- Thrive in a high-growth start-up environment
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build an infrastructure with the latest Cloud technologies that will deliver a superior customer experience.
- My client is data-driven and you will be working with the wider team to build the US infrastructure.
- Work with third-party vendors and create software that delivers great experiences for employees, customers, and other industry partners.
- Most of the work is backend development, you enjoy working across the SDLC to develop great solutions.
- Start as an Individual contributor and quickly grow a team.
What the role offers:
- A friendly, creative and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technology
- Career progression into a key leadership role at a fast growing start-up
- Competitive salary and generous company equity options
- Equal opportunities - we celebrate diversity