Software Engineer at Google (Haifa, Israel)
Location: Haifa, Israel
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-11 05:00:51
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
About the job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Googles needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our products and technology serve. We believe that, in addition to hiring excellent talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google's product offering.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data and information.