Senior iOS Developer (Swift) at Hubstaff () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-15 05:01:12
We are looking for a remote iOS Developer with strong knowledge in Swift to join our mobile development team. This is a long-term full-time (40 hrs/wk) contract role.
You’ll be helping us provide tools for staff management, invoicing, performance tracking, work orders, task scheduling and talent acquisition.
What You’ll Do:
- Breathe life into our specifications with thoughtful quality-first Swift code.
- Innovate with new technologies in a flexible and modular architecture.
- Join us in technology discussions, code reviews and operational proposals.
- Collaborate and contribute your systems expertise when defining new specifications.
- Communicate with our teams responsible for product, design and server operations.
- 3+ years of experience with Swift.
- Deep knowledge of the iOS SDK & MacOS usage.
- Confidence using advanced Git commands.
- Passion for building experiences that will be loved.
- Nice to have: C/C++, Objective-C, SQL, REST, Djinni, Design