Multiple Software Developer Opportunities - iGaming at Derivco. (Málaga, Spain)
Location: Málaga, Spain
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-16 05:00:59
Join an empowered team that is dynamic and committed to working together as one unit and sharing responsibility for the quality of the product and is passionate about software development.
This is a great opportunity and challenge for someone that is passionate about development and who has a detailed understanding of the SDLC and development experience.
The core responsibilities will include complete feature, support and enhancement work on our C# and web APIs which acts as interface between our operators’ systems and our customers.
Minimum tech requirements but not limited to:
- MS SQL
- Flow diagrams
Develop and Maintain Software
- Analyze requirements and create appropriate software design.
- Develop and release software as per team standards and processes to meet defined specifications/requirements within the agreed time.
- Ensure development and/ or maintenance performed does not compromise the quality or functionality of the software.
- Communicate status and escalate on risks and issues appropriately and timeously.
- Proactively shares knowledge within the team.
- Actively review and fix all defects found as per the defined quality standards.
- Take full ownership of quality by working with QA team to ensure the test plans are of a high quality and cover the full scope of development.
- Provide support for product related issues in production with appropriate amount of urgency.
- Provide effective and timely feedback on support issues.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Previous software development experience.
- Must have software analysis and design skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant system troubleshooting ability.