Senior Full Stack Engineer- IAM Branding at Auth0 () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-18 05:01:31
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced senior developers for our IAM Branding/Experience team. The team is responsible for building tools and features to help customers apply their brand guidelines to all identity flows. The team is also responsible to make the user experience as easy and comfortable as possible for users that rely on assistive technology.
We are open about technology choices and like to contribute to OSS projects. Our current stack focuses on Node.js, MongoDB, Postgres, and React, but we like to focus on picking the right tools for the job.
- Design, build, and maintain tools to customize themes for our Universal Login flows.
- Join a cohesive team of engineers, a product manager, and designer to own our products from top to bottom.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Help our customers have an awesome experience with our products.
- You’ll help triage and fix accessibility bugs.
- Build new features in our dashboard.
- Integrate endpoints with our management API.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- You have 5+ years of software development experience.
- Have experience with React, Node.js, HTML, CSS, and RESTful APIs.
- Have experience writing accessible frontend code.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote friendly environment.
- Passionate about user experience.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.