Software Engineer - Fullstack at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Glasgow, UK)
Location: Glasgow, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-20 05:00:53
This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented team of engineers in Glasgow and play a leading role in the development of strategic software products and services that are used globally across Asset Management (AM) and are critical to business operations. We are looking for an experienced Full stack developer and all-round technologist with a passion for solving business problems through innovation, software engineering best practices and teamwork.
Job Description :
We are looking for someone who would
1) Be a key contributor to our dynamic Agile team in Glasgow
2) Deliver innovative technology solutions partnering with the Asset Management Client Service AML Product Owners and business
3) Expand the digital experience we offer our Clients
4 ) Have an opportunity to work on modernizing and transforming our Products to be cloud based services
5) Work on a mix of front-end, back-end and cloud technologies.
1) Have a passion for technology, software development and problem solving
2) A desire to innovate, collaborate and learn
3) Strong grasp of modern software development lifecycle practices and principles
5) Knowledge of public and private cloud offerings
6) Database experience would be useful
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.