Senior Embedded Systems Development Engineer at Baker Hughes (Mumbai, India)
Location: Mumbai, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-24 05:00:57
Would you enjoy designing innovative software for energy products?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our cutting- edge product development team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team is building a next-generation platform of software for intelligent decisions, supporting the mission-critical requirements of customers.
Partner with the best
As a Senior Embedded Systems Development Engineer, you will develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications. Responsible for Architect, design and/or program/develop a small module or a large component, feature, set of feature, whole feature area or entire embedded software product
As a Senior Embedded Systems Development Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and testing Embedded Software (Firmware), platforms and systems that control and runs on devices that need to be tailored to the needs of the hardware.
- Developing, testing, and supporting of embedded firmware
- Being the expert in code development, testing, debug, and release.
- Writing development plans and to define theory of operations.
- Training and coaching less experienced engineers
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 12 plus years of relevant experience.
- Have Proficient in real-time embedded programming using C/C++ on 16/32 bit microprocessors and/or DSPs with multiple peripherals and communication interfaces
- Display good knowledge of at least one commercial RTOS
- Be able to perform unit testing and experience in test-driven development.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!